BUYER – MANUFACTURING
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Buyer to join an established business offering a varied role with fresh challenges and a rewarding career path.
You will join a busy Operations department which supports manufacturing. As the buyer you will focus on sourcing and buying of goods, materials, components, and services to meet operational requirements and manufacturing schedules. Negotiating contracts with improved pricing and terms of business whilst developing strong relationships with suppliers. Working closely with engineering and manufacturing to ensure quality, consistent supply and stock levels are maintained as required.
Ideally with a background in engineering or manufacturing, you will be enthusiastic, methodical, reliable, and have excellent attention to detail. In addition, you’ll need the following skills and experience:
- Experience of buying and working with suppliers to ensure competitive pricing and on-time delivery
- Possess excellent IT skills - in particular Excel for data analysis and producing spreadsheets.
- Experience of using EPR / MRP systems
- Detailed and accurate approach to documentation
- Ongoing or completed CIPS studies would be beneficial but not essential
Extensive on-the-job training will be given from the start for the right person.
Closing date for applications is April 8th 2023
Call +44 (0)1205 311313 to find out more
To apply send a CV and covering letter to:
83 Swineshead Rd