This is an exciting opportunity to join our well-established, friendly business that is offering a varied role with fresh challenges and a rewarding career. A genuinely competitive rate is offered together with generous holiday entitlement and benefits.
Working as part of a factory-based machine assembly team as a Mechanical Fitter, you’ll be involved in the entire machine build process from installing engines and associated components to final machine assembly and testing.
You will have demonstrable welding skills and experience of mechanical machinery fitting and assembly. You will be methodical and reliable, with excellent attention to detail and have a passion for high quality engineering. You’ll also have the following skills and demonstrable experience:
- Mechanical machinery fitting and use of hand and machine tools
- Ability to read and work from technical drawings
- Be self-motivated, efficient, communicative and able to work as part of a team.
The following skills are desirable, but not essential:
- Experience of hydraulic systems.
- Experience of working in a heavy engineering manufacturing environment.
The ability to learn new skills is also important and extensive on-the-job training will be given from the start for the right person.
Closing date 29th February 2024
Call +44 (0)1205 311313 to find out more
To apply send a CV and covering letter to:
83 Swineshead Rd