This is an exciting opportunity to join our well-established, friendly business that is offering a varied role with fresh challenges and a rewarding career. A genuinely competitive wage is offered together with generous holiday entitlement and benefits.
Working as part of our fabrication team, you’ll be involved in the manufacture of machine parts.
You will have demonstrable welding skills. You will be methodical and reliable, with an excellent attention to detail and have a passion for high quality engineering. You’ll also have the following skills and demonstrable experience:
- MIG welding of all grades of steel from mild to high yield strength
- Ability to read and work from technical drawings
- Be self-motivated, efficient, communicative, and able to work as part of a team.
The following skills are desirable, but not essential:
- TIG welding of stainless steel and aluminium
- Experience of working in a heavy engineering manufacturing environment.
Closing date 31st January 2023
Call +44 (0)1205 311313 to find out more
To apply send a CV and covering letter to:
83 Swineshead Rd